This visa allows holders of a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Significant Investor stream holders to extend their stay in Australia for up to 4 more years.
- Have not held more than one Significant Investor Extension stream visa
- You must continue to hold your complying significant investment in accordance with the complying investment framework in place at the time you applied for this visa.
- hold a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Significant Investor stream and have held that visa for at least 3 years
- hold a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Significant Investor Extension stream and not have held more than one of these visas
- Have a current nomination from a State or Territory agency before being invited to apply for this visa.
- Not have a history of involvement in unacceptable activitie
- Meet the health requirement
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Have no debt to the Australian Government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused