Study Visa


Student Guardian Visa(Subclass 590)

This visa will allow you to live in Australia as the guardian of an international student who is younger than 18 years of age and studying in Australia on a student visa.

Visa type



  • Be a parent or legal guardian of the student or a relative who is 21 years or older and nominated in writing by a parent.
  • not bring family members younger than six years of age, except under certain circumstances
  • Be able to provide accommodation, general welfare, and other support to the student unless you are applying for this visa with the help of your home country’s government.
  • Meet health and character requirements
  • Have enough money to support yourself and any dependants accompanying you and the student
  • Have adequate health insurance for you and any dependants coming with you
  • Not owe any money to the Australian government or have arranged to repay any money owed.
  • Only temporarily stay in Australia
  • Provide biometric information if we ask for it



Explore with us?

View Details